NEET Admit Card 2019 – ntaneet.nic.in- NEET 2019 Admit Card Download, NEET 2019 Hall ticket, Download Online Admit Card, Check details of NEET Hall ticket
NEET Admit Card 2019 : National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET UG) Admit card will be available on 15th April 2019 for admission to MBBS, BDS courses.NEET 2019 Admit Card have to be downloaded from the official website tentatively from 1st week April. Make sure you also take the hall ticket will you to examination hall because it the mandatory document to sit the examination hall. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download hall ticket through online from official website. The candidate may please note that admit card will not be sent by post & mail.So candidate will have to submit the their credentials to download the admit card from NTA NEET UG website.Stay tune for more updated news.
NEET Admit Card 2019 Download Dates
- Name of the Exam : NEET UG 2019
- Availability of Admit Card : 15th April 2019
- Exam to be conducted on : 5th May 2019
- Examination Authority : NTA
NEET UG Exam Admit Card 2019
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) 2017 will be conducted by CBSE , New Delhi for the admission to MBBS & BDS courses all government ,Deemed Universities,private Colleges / Institutions in India.NEET UG 2019 is the only gate way to get the admission in MBBS & BDS courses all the states. Earlier the application process was completed, now this exam is going to be held for which admit card is required for appearing in this test. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as Registration Number , Date of Birth. The admit card for NEET (UG) would be available through online process only. Candidate can download their hall ticket from the official website.
NEET 2019 Exam Schedule
|Entry in Examination Hall||09:00 am|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||09:20 am|
|Allowed to take it out the Answer sheet||09:25 am|
|Last entry in the exam hall||09:30 am|
|Test commences on||09:30 am|
|Test Ends on||12:30 pm|
About NEET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can download hall tickets one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in,in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform organizing authority immediately. Admit card will bear the
Date of Birth
Language of Question paper with name
Date of Exam and Time
Address of Examination centre allotted
How to Download NEET Admit Card 2019
- Applicants must visit the official website of NEET 2019.
- Click on “NEET 2019 Admit Card link after checking latest news section.
- Thereafter tap on “Download NEET Admit Card 2019” Tab.
- Enter “Application Number and DOB”.
- Click on “Submit” and generate Admit card.
- Download it and save in the specific location.
Candidates are required to bring the following to the examination hall
➤ Passport Size Photograph and Post Card Size Photograph affixed on the proforma.
➤ Valid Original Id
Instructions Regarding the Test
1. Hall ticket issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
2. The Candidate should report with downloaded admit card and with proforma which is an attachment of Admit Card with Post Card Size Photograph duly affixed on it, at the allotted Examination Centre
- The Examination Centre will be opened 2 & 1/2 hours before the commencement of the test. No candidate shall be allowed to enter in the examination centre after 09.30 a.m. Therefore, kindly ensure that candidates must leave home well in advance considering all facts like traffic, location of the centre and weather conditions, etc. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall.
- Calculators, Slide Rules, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
- A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
- Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.7. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.8. No Candidate will be allowed to carry any baggage inside the Examination Centre. Organizing authority will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
- Candidate should not possess papers, books or notes or written notes or any type of electronic gadgets on his clothes, body or table or chair, which is relevant to the examination.
Instructions Regarding Question Booklet
1. 15 minutes before the commencement of the test every candidate will be given a sealed Test Booklet.
- Immediately on receipt of the Test Booklet the candidates will fill in the required particulars on the cover page of the Test Booklet with Ball Point Pen provided at the Centre. Candidate will not open the Test Booklet until asked to do so by the invigilator.
- Five minutes before the commencement of the Test, the Candidate will be instructed to break/ open the seal of the Test Booklet. Candidate will take out the Answer Sheet carefully. The Candidate should check carefully that the Test Booklet Code printed on Side-2 of the Answer Sheet is the same as printed on Test Booklet. In case of discrepancy, the candidate should immediately report the matter to the invigilator for replacement of both the Test Booklet and the Answer Sheet.4. Candidate will then write particulars with ball point pen on both the sides. After completing this step the candidate will wait for the signal by the Invigilator to start the test.